Please write a clear and concise text with proper English. The content must be published for the first time and should have not appeared in academic journals or subject to peer review.
– Aesthetic Breast surgery
– Body Contouring surgery
– Surgery after massive weight loss
– Miscellaneous aesthetic surgery
– Miscellaneous non surgical aesthetic techniques
Original articles, review articles and case reports are accepted.
Aesthetic procedures applied for reconstructive purposes or to enhance reconstructive outcomes are also within the scope of abstract topics.
Submission deadline: 31st December 2021
Confirmation of receipt: the abstract online system will generate an automatic email immediately after submission.
Registration: the presenting author of each abstract must register for the congress.
Confirmation of acceptance: upon the evaluation by the scientific committee the presenting authors will receive a communication by email at the latest on 30th January 2022.
HOW TO PREPARE AND SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT
It is important to carefully follow the instructions below, otherwise incorrectly prepared abstracts will be rejected.
• When abbreviations are used, spell out the full word in the text followed by the abbreviation in parentheses. Thereafter, use the abbreviation throughout.
• Abstracts are limited to 3200 characters, including spaces (title, authors’ names and affiliations excluded). The system will automatically notify you if the abstract exceeds this number of characters. Title, author(s) and affiliation(s) must be added separately at the appropriate step.