SOFCEP Annual Meeting 2022
04/06/2022 - 06/06/2022
SOFCEP Congress 2022
Dear Colleagues, Dear Friends, Dear Partners,
It is with great pleasure and honour that I invite you to Toulouse from 2 to 4 June 2022 for the 34th edition of the French Society of Plastic Aesthetic Surgeons (SOFCEP).
This year, we propose you to approach all the techniques which allow us to Optimize the Medicine and the Aesthetic Surgery;
It will also be an opportunity to honour women plastic surgeons.
Our global and human approach will serve as a guide. We will address all the classic surgical themes of facial, breast and body beauty. Live surgeries will animate the whole congress.
Other topics will also be discussed:
– Anti-ageing prevention: Participative, predictive, personalised and positive;
– the new duty-role of the surgeon: knowing how to communicate;
– Adjuvant techniques to optimise;
– the thread: A-Net, tensor threads, gliding brow;
– fat is our treasure: fat is life;
– millenials, Z gen, transgender and new age: the new codes and how to deal with them?
– women cosmetic surgeons and confidants;
– medicine and cosmetic surgery: how to find the right tempo?
– Medi-spa, the equipment and structures of the future;
– the art of living, gastronomy, art, architecture, fashion, music with portraits of passionate plastic surgeons.
We will also have the great pleasure of having the Eurasian, Turkish and Belgian Societies of Plastic Surgeons as our guests of honour. The European plastic surgeons but also our American friends will be with us.
Toulouse, the sparkling pink city, with its strong character, will be a perfect setting. City of rugby, gastronomy and culture with its churches, its pink bricks, its private mansions, Toulouse is the perfect place.
I look forward to seeing you in my city Toulouse from 2 to 4 June 2022 to optimise. We are aesthetic.
Our faithful and new partners are welcome. We need you to build together a beautiful scientific event in June 2022 but also an innovative and daring learned society throughout the year.
I thank you warmly and assure you of my sincere support.