- This event has passed.
8th Annual meeting AICPE
20/03/2020 - 22/03/2020
8th AICPE Congress will take place in Florence at Fortezza da Basso (Padiglione Cavaniglia), from March 20st to 22nd, 2020.
The event is accredited with 6 CME credits.
The attendance to next annual Congress will be free of charge for AICPE members that will be in good standing with 2020 membership fee.
The meeting is aimed for Surgeons (all medical specialties) and for physicians interested to use all procedures for Aesthetic Medicine.
- Gluteoplasty with and without implant
- Liposuction and lipostructuring
- Surgery and aesthetic medicine of the cervical-mandibular region
- Breast implants: the point on ALCL, Breast illness and Asia Syndrome
- Forensic medicine and cosmetic surgery
- Complications in cosmetic surgery and their treatment
- Mastopexy with silicone prosthesis, glandular self-prosthesis and autologous adipose tissue
- News in technologies applied to Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery
- Volumizing fillers: advantages and limits
- Fat grafting and integration of facial volumes
- Aesthetic Gender Surgery: Masculinization and Feminization Techniques
- Reconstructive techniques applied to cosmetic breast surgery