To become an EASAPS member the Society (fulfilling the requirements of the bylaws attached) needs to send your contact details by e-mail to the EASAPS Secretary
- The complete name of your National Society
- ‘Position tied’ email addresses for your society e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org,President@societyname.xx etc
- The postal address of your National Society
- The name of the President and his/her personal email address
- The name of the Secretary and his/her personal email address
- The name of the Treasurer and his/her personal email address
According to the EASAPS bylaws, the National Societies can appoint 1-4 persons to represent their National Society at the EASAPS General Assembly (1 vote/country). The next General Assembly will take place during the ISAPS 2018 meeting in Miami.